Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A long time!

It has been a long time since I have posted. Sad! But now I am posting! Hooray!

What's new!

  1. I live in Orem with the two best roommates in the world!
  2. I have been riding my bike to and from work for almost a month now.
  3. I am getting pumped up for a race in September. So along with biking I am also running!
  4. I am looking into buying a new car. (New for me. It won't be brand new.)

So that's about it. I am working out alot and living on my own like a big girl!

3 comments:

  1. Um and you have a super cute nephew and even braved a sleep over with a 2 month old. You are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is about time you posted! I have been waiting in anticipation! You're pretty much amazing and i love that i get to be one of your roomies :)

    ReplyDelete