Tuesday, December 15, 2009

So, Derek told me I need to post again! So I am. Hurray!

I tried the best hot chocolate ever at a place called Flour Girls and Dough Boys in American Fork! It was really good. I also tried another place with Derek in Salt Lake called Hatch Family Chocolates. That also was really good and really strong. So I guess it depends on what I am in the mood for. Really strong chocolatey hot chocolate or a milder creamier hot cocoa! I enjoy both. Maybe someday I will get both and mix them! That could turn out nice!

Christmas time is coming. It's in less than two weeks! WTC time! Why do you fly by so fast! I really need to stop being a procrastination shopper and get it done a lot sooner. But I never know what to buy my friends and family. And trying to stay on a budget makes things tougher. Hopefully I can have it all done by the end of the week. (In reality that means it will all get done by Christmas Eve)

I just ordered my ticket for the New Years Eve Bash at Tucanos! I am excited for that night! Food, friends and fun! What could be better? Oh, yeah getting all dressed up and pretty for it! (Ali you had better come so we can spend 4 hours getting ready!)

3 comments:

  1. I do believe you did go do your Christmas Shopping on Christmas Eve with Ricky....Thanks again for my scarf and helping Ricky pick out my jacket I LOVE IT and for taking Ricky shopping so I could work and just in general for being a great sister and friend!! Merry Christmas Sister Face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so what happened after this post Ria? Posting once does not count!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Maria,

    You need to post A LOT more!!! or I might get real mad at you.

    love, your roommate who is only looking out for your safety

    ReplyDelete