Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Blogging?

Blog - read, write, or edit a shared on-line journal

I am not really sure that I want a shared journal. I have a hard enough time posting status updates on Face book. Personally I don't want people to know what is going on in my head; it's a mess up there!

But typing a journal is so much easier than handwriting it out on a piece of paper..... And apparently when I am writing I am doing it the wrong way. http://www.paperpenalia.com/handwriting.html At least that is what this site told me. Curse you public school for teaching me to write with my fingers. For anyone reading this, I suggest that you try writing in the air, the correct way. It kills!

Hey! Look at that, not only am I writing my thoughts. I am also showing people who suffer from badhandwritingitis (like me) a link that can help them out with their problem! I feel good about myself now! Although, I have no followers so that means that I am writing to myself. Hmmmm...... Shoot.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Welcome to the blogosphere.

    That's the first time I've ever used that word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. And that was your first blog comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job sisterface!! First follower so take that Derek! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay you have a blog! I'm so excited to read it :)

    ReplyDelete